Search results

1. spock500

Rough Running A170

Thanks bud, to cut a long story short it looks like the coils are okay, it does however smell quite strongly of petrol fumes which may suggest over fueling. My attention has turned to the variable intake which has a vac operated switch to one side - mine has a split boot but also noting...
  2. spock500

Rough Running A170

Plugs arrived early, popped those in (real job getting caps off) no change - taped cylinder 4 plug to engine and started, plenty of spark so looks like coil pack okay. The catalytic convertor is starting to whiff, possibly due to unburnt fuel making its way back ?
  3. spock500

Rough Running A170

Hello folks, similar problem to OP but probably not the same furry issue or least hope not :) This is w245 B1700 petrol 2005/6 with no history, basic runaround. Cylinder four has a miss determined by pulling HT, removed plug - gap looks huge at 1.1mm although OEM plugs are set to 0,9m which I...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom