Search results

1. R

Wheel N. ut

Hello, I went to replace my tyres, and found out that my wheel nut was missing. Is there an easy way of getting a replacment wheel nut or just changing the tyres? Or do I have to contact Mercedes. If anybody has had to order one before, how much does it normall cost, and how quickly can you...
  2. R

Tyre Caps

Hello, Someone stole my tyres caps. Can anyone tell me if tyre caps are standard sizes, meaning can I buy any and it will fit? Thanks.
  3. R

Engine Fan Issue

Hello All, Firstly, does the engine fan need to go to a certain temperature before it comes on? My engine fan doesnt seem to come on even when it reaches 80 on the temperature gauge. I only had the fan go about 8 months ago. This can't happen twice in a year, for no reason. I hardly ever...
  4. R

Advice please

Hello, My cluster just went the other day. It just went while I was driving. I took a Mercedes Service Station. I also knew my brake pads were wearing down as I got a warning signal two weeks ago.I posted it on this forum. However, the service station said that my disks were 99% worn and...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom