Search results

1. M

M112 320 Vacuum / Secondary Air injection / EGR fault

Am wondering if it could be a dodgy ancillary - hmmm if I get the belt off I’ll struggle getting it back on right. Lol EDIT, actually could be time to replace the EGR valve I think
  2. M

Link to video https://www.veed.io/view/522a6b77-e1b4-41a2-8398-aeb30e02d3ed Secondary air pump and it’s fine, once that finishes it’s cycle that’s when it becomes notable. Another video below from inside with some blips of throttle… video is a bit quiet so need the speakers turned up...
  3. M

air or vacuum leak else an EGR related fault. I think there has been a perished hose or two under there. So could be that again. Just can’t see any other hoses that are perished now.
  4. M

Yeah the air box clips on well. But even with that not fitted I wouldn’t expect to see the wonky idle. I’ll try get a video
  5. M

Hi Wondering if anyone has any experience with a poor idle. Not a misfire but more of what appears to be an idle leak. I’ve tried both of the EGR switch over valves that are quick and easy to swap to no avail. I’ve not tried the EGR value itself on the rear of the engine. No fault codes at...
  6. M

5 day European breakdown cover and things I need

Nationwide Bank provide breakdown cover including Europe. Well worth it with the Travel insurance and mobile phone insurance too.
  7. M

where to get headbolts done?

What MSL said
  8. M

W202 C180 Cold Starting Issue

Replaced CPS - no good. using easy start causes it to start / fire. So a fuel issue of sorts
  9. M

Friend is based in East London.
  10. M

Would the cold not cause a poor spark if bad leads / coil pack? I’m thinking the OVP? I may speak with AMF or someone else to get it solved just wondered if anyone else has suffered similar stuff or seen this. As stated. If it’s warm it’s perfect.
  11. M

Hi Guys, I have a good friend who is struggling with his fathers C180. Whenever it’s cold the car turns but does not start. When it’s warmer it fires and runs perfectly. A fresh battery has been installed. A few days ago he tried to use a hairdryer to warm up the relay in the boot fuse...
  12. M

Question for M156 owners (potential newbie here)

Go for the Bi Turbo!!
Top Bottom