Search results

1. chopper_harris

DPF Forced regeneration with iCarsoft MB V3.0

I gave up trying to get any useful support from iCarsoft, they appear to ignore any complex product issues. I cleaned the DPF my injecting a 50/50 solution of Launch DPF fluid into the upstream DPF temperature sensor port, and saw the differential pressure at idle fall from 38 to 7. The...
  2. chopper_harris

This is incorrect, there are temp sensors upstream of BOTH the catalytic converter and the DPF Part #200 is the Lambda sensor Part #270 is the temp sensor upstream of the catalytic converter Part #260 is the temp sensor upstream of the DPF Part #100 is the upstream line to the DPF diff...
  3. chopper_harris

I thought it may be useful to close off my experience with the icarsoft MB3. I couldn't make any progress with icarsoft tech support, Barnett Davies is not up to the job and appears to ignore complex support requests. This is well documented across other threads. I ordered an Autel 906 unit...
  4. chopper_harris

Folks A note to warn any potential buyer of an icarsoft unit, I purchased an icarsoft MB3 unit to force a regen after replacing the forward DPF temp sender. White gold was very helpful with his MB3 step by step picture collage, but I hit a fault in the MB3 on my ML250. The regen process fails...
  5. chopper_harris

Dpf issue

Folks A note to warn any potential buyer of an icarsoft unit, I purchased an icarsoft MB3 unit to force a regen after replacing the forward DPF temp sender. The regen process fails during a DPF fill level recalculate stage, and exits. The only codes present are for DPF overfill, and two codes...
  6. chopper_harris

R171 SLK55 or R172 SLK55 AMG

Significant subframe issues with the R171 vehicles, ensure you have the rear end thoroughly inspected for subframe corrosion.
  7. chopper_harris

It would be very helpful if you can post the steps and prerequisites for successful regeneration, as offered. Thank you
  8. chopper_harris

A124 Cab - Stereo Wiring Location ...

I solved the problem - removing the transmission tunnel LH carpet revealed a single blue wire which had been coiled and taped by a PO. The Yellow/Red at the antenna connx has perm 12v, and the Brown is Ground. With 12v at the Blue wire in the dash, the antenna operates exactly as expected...
  9. chopper_harris

Thank you - Yes, I have been through all of the 82-xxx sections - they refer to the electrical units, but no information about the wiring between head-unit, CD changer etc that I can see. My question is around any factory pre-wiring and where it is routed in the floorpan from front to back.
  10. chopper_harris

Folks, I need a little guidance, please. What stereo/antenna wiring would have been fitted to my A124 E220 Cab when it left the factory ? Behind the current Blaupunkt stereo is a rats nest of connectors, adapters and bodged wiring. It the boot I have pulled the LH lining, and the original...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom