Search results

1. R

No 12 volt current passing from the car to inside the caravan

Hello all, Many thanks to all of you for trying to help in solving this problem. I took the car to a MB dealer, who told me after checking the car that the problem is between the caravan which has 7pin socket and the car which has 13pin socket. He advised to change the caravan socket from 7 to...
  2. R

Yes, I am sure that there is no main switch in the caravan (off). With my old car W211 320 CDI works the 12 Volts inside the caravan very good. The only thing I can think about is that the problem in the car and not in the caravan.
  3. R

Hello all, Got problem with my E350 CDI 2011 (W212). The problem is when connecting the car with the caravan there is no 12 volt current inside the caravan. The hitch is ECS electronics (MB-076-D1). Any advice is welcome. Kind regard Robert
  4. R

Roof racks W211 & W212!

Hello all, Anyone knows if the roof racks (Thule) of W211 can be used for W212? I got one from my old W211 of 2005 and willing to use it, if it possible for my W212 of 2011. Regards Robert
  5. R

How to control the illumination on the radio/tel/nav during driving in the night?

The problem is solved: Chose on the consol: System ---Settings-------Disply---Brightness----then chose a number from 1 to 10 then OK. Kind regards, Robert
  6. R

How to control the illumination on the radio/tel/nav during driving in the night?

Hello all, To dim the lamps on the dashboard of the MB is quite simple, turn the button on the dashboard and that is it. I have a problem which is the illumination of the radio/tel/nav is too bright for me when driving in the night. Is there a way to reduce this brightness? Kind regards, Robert
  7. R

wheel wax

Just bought Poorboys Wheel Sealant, I am going to use it soon.
  8. R

wheel wax

It looks it is not an easy job to make a choice!
  9. R

wheel wax

Hello All, Anyone knows a good wheel wax? Kind regards Robert
  10. R

Parking Position for driver Side Mirror

Hello All, When driving on reverse (R) the outside mirror of the passenger side fold down a little bit to help in parking the car. The question is it possible to program the driver side mirror as well to do the same job? In this Youtube link he talks only about the passenger side, does this...
  11. R

Sensor Fussraumdüse rechts

Thank you for the info. Do you know the place of this sensor in the car?
  12. R

Still I don't know which sensor is it? Definitely it is not an ABS sensor! Soon the car will go to the garage for the winter tires and I will ask there.
  13. R

Hello all, I got the news from the German garage that the STAR diagnostic shows that "Sensor Fussraumdüse rechts" of my car (W212 E350 CDI 2011) is not working and it should be changed. Anyone knows more about it? e.g. what for a sensor is it, what is the function of it and aproximate cost...
  14. R

Connecting iphone with E350 CDI W212

Many thanks again for the useful information. Thrsday 10 of October the car will go to the dealer for the winter tires and I will ask about it. BTW how can I get the secret menu? Kind regards, Robert
  15. R

Hello Botus, Good news, I could pair the iphone with the MB. Your link(s) was very helpful. Many thanks again to you and to everyone who tried to help me. Kind regards, Robert
  16. R

The car is from 2011, E350 CDI W212. I have no idea over which system does it have.
  17. R

Many thanks for your effort. The iphone has IOS 13.1.1. today tried to paired the Huwei smartphone of my wife with the car but it didn't work. The Huwei could recognise the Tomtom 6200 as bluetooth device, as well as the Jabra Hands free set but not the car! I think the problem is in the car and...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom