Search results

1. J

AdBlue warning light/reset fault W166

Hi Mark, Is your EML light is on as well. I had the same problem with my ML also my EML came on as well (see my post above). I tried icarsoft MB V2.0 but it could not clear fault on my ML. Saying that it might work for your car. Mine was sorted out by Software Update and reset at the...
  2. J

Software Update at Mercedes Dealer sorted out the problem. Thank you everyone for the advise and input.
  3. J

ML250 Adblue Driving Distance limited

Software Update at Mercedes Dealer sorted out the problem. Thank you everyone for the advise and input.
  4. J

Ml250 W166 NoX sensor fault code P2201

Update Software Update at sorted out the problem. Thank you everyone for the advise and input.
  5. J

Thanks Alexander, I will call you
  6. J

Thank you Steve for your help. You are quite far from Oprington otherwise I would have bought the car to you. Thanks again.
  7. J

E220d Nox Sensor

Thanks, I will ring you, Who shall I ask for when I ring?
  8. J

Thanks Steve, Do you think system update will resolve the problem?
  9. J

Thanks, please let me know. It would be helpful.
  10. J

E220d Nox Sensor

Hi Star Thank you for the reply. I have limited mileage left, so I am not driving the car at the moment. Do you know anyone who can do mobile star diagnostic? What are the chances of Mercedes agreeing to repair 2012 car under goodwill?
  11. J

W221 s350 bluetec adblue eml issue

Hi Alex What was the end result on repairs? TIA
  12. J

Hi Robin, How did you reset the sensor? I have similar problem On my 2012 ML250, I had Refill Ad Blue alert, filled tank with 20 litre Adblue then the " No Engine start XXX miles" sign came up. EML light is on. The Diagnosis with icarsoft MB V2.0 shows, Current Fault code P13E400 -Remaining...
  13. J

I have similar problem On my 2012 ML250, I had Refill Ad Blue alert, filled tank with 20 litre Adblue then the " No Engine start XXX miles" sign came up. EML light is on. The Diagnosis with icarsoft MB V2.0 shows, Current Fault code P13E400 -Remaining Driving distance limited due to...
  14. J

E220d Nox Sensor

Hi Star, I have similar problem On my 2012 ML250, I had Refill Ad Blue alert, filled tank with 20 litre Adblue then the " No Engine start XXX miles" sign came up. EML light is on. The Diagnosis with icarsoft MB V2.0 shows, Current Fault code P13E400 -Remaining Driving distance limited due to...
  15. J

Thanks ajlsl600, I have tried this but does not work on my car.
  16. J

On my 2012 ML250, I had Refill Ad Blue alert, filled tank with 10 litre Adblue then the " No Engine start XXX miles" sign came up. The Diagnosis with icarsoft MB V2.0 shows fault code P13E400. Can someone recommend good Indy with star diagnosis around Orpington Kent please? or someone near...
  17. J

Artico Leather Wear

Mercedes should put warning sign on the seats *Artico Leather Please don't use the seat if you weigh over XXKg*
  18. J

Artico Leather Wear

Absolutely Disgusting : Cheap quality material used on New Mercedes now My ML was just over 4 years old when we noticed cracks in both front seats Artico leathers. Passenger seat look perfect but when you press the material you can see cracks in material. Must have started to crack few years...
Top Bottom