Search results

1. Gkinghorn

Where are they now? Our ex-cars...

It's been so long since I visited I couldn't recall who had it... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. Gkinghorn

Where are they now? Our ex-cars...

Well whoever has Malcolms old SL is still enjoying it. Due an MOT in Feb ..104k miles at last one.. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. Gkinghorn

It’s been a blast..

Whilst some of us have had mixed experiences with the SL .. it's still the best looking car ever imho... and i think your styling in particular is super... never say never . [emoji16] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. Gkinghorn

DPF Regen

it smells like burning rubber .....
  5. Gkinghorn

DPF Regen

I wouldn’t expect a regen in such a short time after your 100 mike jaunt which will have ensured a regen I am sure... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Gkinghorn

E350 2011 Cab - Air Deflector Not going down above windscreen

I agree this isn’t worth the cost given the benefit it gives. Mine is down but I still can put it up by mistake then press the button god knows how many times and it comes down... does yours not come down at all? Literally I press the button about 30 times and it goes down ... Sent from my...
  7. Gkinghorn

Calling E55 AMG OWNERS

None of the photos are showing? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Gkinghorn

Just came across this in one of my old threads from last year .. E350 aircap stuck https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=26569&share_tid=161862&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Emercedesclub%2Eorg%2Euk%2Findex%2Ephp%3Fthreads%2FE350-aircap-stuck%2E161862%2F&share_type=t Sent from my iPad using...
  9. Gkinghorn

Mine takes about 25 button presses but goes down eventually ..persevere then leave the beggar alone I suggest and save the stupid cost of it..it’s pretty ridiculous cost for such an item when on,y a very small part is buggered.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. Gkinghorn

not in my experience tbh ... it’s a really marginal difference if any ... At a cost to replace of c £1200 (whole unit plus time for what is likely a very small failed component ) though I’d settle for some very minor wind if indeed it’s there instead ..... ridiculous cost to fix Sent from...
  11. Gkinghorn

On the basis it’s real purpose is for the rear passengers (who are never present) I just make sure I don’t activate it. When it goes for its next service I will get them to update the SW and see what happens... Once it goes up it takes about 20 or so button pushes to go down but it eventually...
  12. Gkinghorn

Yes ... you have to activate it manually via a button press Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. Gkinghorn

Yes there is , I had similar for the BMW 3 series I had and an Audi , but tbh it’s a faff and looks horrible...also stops you using the rear seats.. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. Gkinghorn

It’s not automatic ..there is a button to put it up ..it drops automatically , or should , when you put the roof back up... It does make a difference to rear seat but tbh I can drop the seat in the front low enough it makes no difference ... A sw update might fix it the. That’s ok but to be a...
  15. Gkinghorn

Any idea of costs Steve? Does sw update have to be done by main dealer or can it be done by an indie? There is no obstruction on it.. first thing I checked... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. Gkinghorn

Weird one this. First time of opening this year was a couple of weeks ago , put the top down and put the air deflector up at front ... all fine .. Stop car put the hood back up and deflector tries to go down but gets half way and goes back up ... tried a few times to get it to go down by...
  17. Gkinghorn

E350 aircap stuck

1400 for the airscarf? I'd wear a hat instead... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. Gkinghorn

CLK (2008) AMG Body Kit - Fog Lamp Replacement

Guys , Have had a search around on the internet and here and apart from some limited success about this I still don't think I am 100% sure of how I could , and how easy it would be , for me to remove and re-fit a new fog lamp on my CLK. Found out it was smashed today (offside front) - just the...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom