Search results

1. DougMb

Front Parking Sensor

The Parktronic sensor 3 has a malfuntion. No change in signal: high voltage level. thats the Icarsoft scanner fault. The 3 is a inner left front distance sensor. The question is is it possible to change this wituout taking the bumper off. Ie from underneath taking the undertray out or maybe...
  2. DougMb

Number Plate Fixing

Many thanks for the reply.
  3. DougMb

Number Plate Fixing

The front number plate plinth on my Eclass has broken tabs. Is it possible to use self tapping screws for plastic and screw the number plate to the bumper.
  4. DougMb

Highest Profile Tyres

I have a 2010 Eclass 350 Spt Blueefficiency Cabriolet. Front tyres are225/40 R18 Rears 255/35 R18. What is the highest profile i can go on these tyre?
  5. DougMb

Air Con Problems

Diagnostics have thrown up Hvac motor failure short to ground.
  6. DougMb

Air Con Problems

Would a Icarsoft mercedes diagnostic machine find the fault?
  7. DougMb

Air Con Problems

Couldn't find one for my motor. Its a cls 350 Grand Edition 2010.
  8. DougMb

Air Con Problems

I did have a look at that video earlier but ive got a different layout to that on my car.
  9. DougMb

Air Con Problems

Will a good diagnostic machine throw up all faults with the aircon on my Cls Grand Edition
  10. DougMb

Air Con

Just had a look at your mates website. I know where that is very well Used to work over that way back in the day. Just lately iv'e been looking at getting a remap and notice that they do that so i will message him for a price.;)
  11. DougMb

Air Con

Only just seen this. Had it done in T W And is working fine now but many thanks for the recommendation.
  12. DougMb

Air Con

Many thanks for the replies. My mate hooked it up to he's diagnostic machine and it came up low on gas.
  13. DougMb

Air Con

The Air Con button on my Cls grand Edition 2010 is flashing red five times . Any ideas :confused:
  14. DougMb

power steering valve solenoid on a mercedes benz cls w219

Any ideas where i can get one ?
  15. DougMb

Speed sensitive steering

Sorry but I couldn't find it on the list
  16. DougMb

Speed sensitive steering

I put in my Vin number and got a list up but no mention of Speed sensors.
  17. DougMb

Speed sensitive steering

I've booked it in at Halfords for one of their free steering tests now so hopefully the fault will show up on their diagnostic machine. ive just been looking online for a new solenoid but although there is plenty on ebay i cant find one for my car.
  18. DougMb

Speed sensitive steering

Yea a speed sensitive soleniod.
  19. DougMb

Speed sensitive steering

Thanks for the reply. Its just that i had some mounts put on the car and ever since the steering is heavier at slow speeds and you need a bit of muscle to turn the wheel when its stationary. My son has a sl500 and you can turn the wheel with one finger. Apparently you cant buy new solenoids for...
Top Bottom