Search results

1. harpersimon

Replacing SLK Roof Cylinder

yup.. the CLK Black and AMG are new.. ish
  2. harpersimon

Replacing SLK Roof Cylinder

I just got an SLK -opps. Thought it would be fun for the summer for the kids to use. Roof latch cylinder leaks, should I DIY it or not get involved. Anyone changed one out ?
  3. harpersimon

Just got a Small one ..

Should turn up today. Watched a youtube video of a bloke putting one into a car with Audio 20 / small screen and seems to work really well so fingers crossed. I'll come back and write a review on here
  4. harpersimon

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Got in it and drove it to work
  5. harpersimon

Just got a Small one ..

Hello - back again with another model i've not had - got an A200 to run about in - 1.6 Petrol. Being a 2015 it doesn't have carplay or the option to enable, so am getting a CARABC box to go in the Becker slot. Anyone got experience with these and rate them?
  6. harpersimon

Slow response. Sometimes.

I’d read bits and bobs on airmass. Cleaned it and it seems more urgent now but might just replace that also - thanks
  7. harpersimon

Could be. I’ve had it a couple of days so I’ll thrash it in S and see
  8. harpersimon

My CLK 320 is slow to respond sometimes. Mostly when cruising then booting it. Doesn’t seem to leap into Down changes as expected- I’ve had one before - and the W/S slider switch doesn’t appear to do anything. Fuse ?
  9. harpersimon

What’s this ?

What system is this ? I don’t have the book and the Sat nav doesn’t read the disc CD player seems to work fine but be cool to have NAV So maybe get a replacement unit or something good that fits the hole if anyone recommends?
  10. harpersimon

Back. Again…. !

Hi all. Been in and out of here for years. Just couldn’t resist a cheap CLK 320. Good nick, Y reg (2001) most stuff seems to work. Other than the lockdown and throttle response is slow sometimes I think. MAF change ?
  11. harpersimon

ML320 Low Range switch blinking

Hello all Back again after some time away sans Mercedes, now have a 1999 ML320 to run about in So far everything works - apart from low range So I did some research and see that if the dash light flashes its likely the motor needs unsticking or replacing - but my issue doesn't get that far. I...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom