Search results

1. S

Tapa talk activation.

Hi adminANCan we request to activate tapa talk so we can browse forums through iPhone. Thanks salman
  2. S

RAC or AA check worth it?

Hi all I am looking to get another car however I am not a technical person at all and looking to buy privately as its cheaper, do you think its worth getting RAC or AA fully comprehensive check done, it cost about £200 but do they diagnose the problem, if any? Looking to get either CLK or...
  3. S

Adharaz wheels - Dealer or www.alloywheelsdirect.net ??

Hi All I am looking to get 17 inch adharaz on Class W203. Dealer quoted me a bomb of £1450 with Dunlop tyres and for Michelin they want more. Has anyone used www.alloywheelsdirect.net? I have found the same wheels with Michelin PS3 tyres new nuts and new Merc centre caps all for £1350...
  4. S

Uneven Idle - CDi C220 W203 53 Plate

Hi All I may sound like a broken record about the uneven idle problem I have on C220 53 Plate, again to start with. The problem occurred when Merc (Main dealer) replaced some fuel pipes in my car after I was having a diesel smell in the car. And Since that day I am having a uneven...
  5. S

Cloth to leather, possible?

Hi All If I say I need to chance from cloth to leather trim on C220 53 Plate, am I talking rubbish or is it possible? Has anyone done this before and roughly what sort of cost am I looking? Take care and marry Xmas!
  6. S

Any good bodywork shop in Hounslow?

Hi All Does anyone knows any good bodywork shop in Hounslow? Thanks Salman
  7. S

Cheapest place to buy Adharaz Wheels

Hi All What is the cheapest place to buy original Adharaz Wheels? Thanks Salman
  8. S

Wheels for C220 03 plate a2094010502: advise please

Hi there, I am looking to replace wheels on my C220 03 plate, I really like these wheels in the picture below. http://malcolm.5harts.com/Merc_c220.jpg and I have found on internet the wheel part number is a2094010502 for these wheels, however I am slightly confused that does the rear and...
  9. S

Headlamp C220 W203 replacing: Part number?

Hi all I have bought my first merc couple of months back and I am just loving every moment of it, my model is C220 CDI, 2003 plate and my mate has got a similar car but 2004 model however I really like his head and fog lights. My lights are similar to the one in picture 1 below...
  10. S

Genuine W203 C220 (53 Plate) carpet mats in grey

Hi all I am looking to buy genuine mats for W203 C220 (53 Plate) in grey couldn’t find any where online, any recommendations? Sorry I am new to Merc and don’t know anything about Merc network. Many thanks in advance. Salman

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom