Search results

1. F

A163 2002 ABS PUMP NUMBER

I'll have another go at asking this. What is the part number for the ABS PUMP? My vin number is WDC1631132A305715. All help appreciated. Peter.
  2. F

ML270 ALARM WHEN TURNING IGNITION ON.

I am afraid me and my ML270 are going to have to part company soon. It is getting to the point where it gets one fault after another. The latest fault is a loud beeping sound once I turn the ignition on. This may be connected with the intermittent parking brake light which will come on even...
  3. F

ML Parts on ebay

I cannot for the life of me work out the variations price wise on ebay for ML parts. I entered a search on ebay knowing roughly how much a thermosat assembly cost and found sellers offering the part from £37.80 (gsfcarparts) to (wait for it) £500.77 (redlinecarparts) WTF?
  4. F

W163 Bike Rack Fitting

Has anyone fitted an Avenir/Raleigh one to an ML? In a previous thread about fitting the retaining clips to the bottom of the tailgate (an E 300 TD in that case) the OP said his tailgate was too thick at the bottom for the clips to fit. Having looked at my ML270 I can see his point but there are...
  5. F

W163 Heater Problem

I have a problem with my ML270 heater. It seems to work well then when I go round a roundabout I lose my heat and have to build it up again. Feels to me like a big air lock somewhere in the system so how do I go about bleeding it. Diagrams and location of heater hoses would be appreciated.
  6. F

ML270 instrument lights not working.

Help!!! When I switch on my side or lights on my instrument lights go off. Any ideas anyone? Thanks, Peter.
  7. F

ABS Light ML270 (2002) again

My ABS light comes on and disappears at will. I have asked the Forums advice on this and it was suggested that I get it checked on STAR. Fair enough but as the fault is intermittent surely I would be wasting money if the fault was not apparent at the garage? Can anyone suggest things I can check...
  8. F

ML270 interior heating.

Whenever I go round a bend or corner with the blower on I seem to get a blast of cool air.Anyone have any ideas as to what causes this? Water levels dropping somewhere?

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom