Search results

1. David-Butter

350 CDI BLUE !

Hi Guys, Not been on for a while, but last week i picked up a 350CDI EClass blue EFFICIENCY. Now my question is what makes the blue EFFICIENCY ? My theory 1) DPF Filter 2) ecu software Of course if this is it i know it can be dealt with i as ive spoken with a few local people...
  2. David-Butter

Deisel EGR Valve's ?

My son has just purchased an EGR Valve Block off pipe for his Golf 5 TDI. Im lead to belive this recycles exhaust gas for a cleaner burn and less smoke so blocking it off = more power How ? Could some one shed some light on this for me
  3. David-Butter

Mercedes ML 2010 ECU Remapping Review (GCL Tuning)

As per title... (posted here so you do not have to read 26 Pages) First impressions After putting 400 Miles on the clock very satifyed with the remap to say the leased. The power is delivered in such away that as and when your foot is down you get pushed into the seat (makes me smile every...
  4. David-Butter

Views upon ECU remapping and brabus chip

Im in the market to purchase a ML 350CDI 230 BHP is not a huge amount compared with the audi q7 or the bmw x6 so im in need of an upgrade ! Any thoughts ? Im based in Bury St Edmunds east anglia ive done a little goggleing and found gcl tuning they appear to have been members of this...
Top Bottom