Search results

1. C

Mercedes R230 EIS switch

Thanks. Will try giving tyem a call
  2. C

Mercedes R230 EIS switch

Only the Mercedes key, and neither has been changed from new. I do have a Ctek trickle charger, my vehicle never sees the rain, and is off road for at least 6 winter months every year. I queried the EIS fault with the dealership as a logical explanation would be for another issue to be causing...
  3. C

Mercedes R230 EIS switch

Does anyone have any experience with companies who repair the EIS switch fitted to the R230. The symptoms are SRS light/ roll over bar light/ no wipers/ no heated cooling seats/ eventually affects the command system. This issue is intermittent and predominately on start up, then the systems boot...
  4. C

Old EIS ignition switch units

Hi I remember an article regarding the Mercedes R230 EIS switch being faulty causing SRS light/ roll over bar light/ no wipers/ no heated cooling seats........ My SL55 amg has had 3 EIS switches from manufacture, and I have only covered 40k miles. The dealership did not have a clue back in 2007...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom