Search results

1. B

Online DSB web location?

Thanks, Steve, I'm just waiting on them now. I've asked MB - but you like we all know, customer service at MB has tanked in recent years. Wasn't sure if anyone had instant access similar to the build sheets we used to get.
  2. B

Online DSB web location?

Really frustrating. Had a service in my indy who gave me a copy of the DSB. However, the previous service carried out @ MB Dartford was missing, they eventually stated they'd "forgotten" but that it was now up to date. 3 months later, I find I can't check as the portal login won't recognize the...
  3. B

C350e Hybrid - Malfunction in going from Electric to Petrol

I have the exact same problem with my C350e. Other symptoms are that when it's cruising at 60mph on electric if you try to accelerate it's just sitting on electric and won't switch off, but weirdly, the tacho says the engine has started. What I'm struggling to understand is how this could be the...
  4. B

E270Cdi Turbo

The good, the bad and the ugly! I've been having a problem with the engine management light coming on for several weeks and putting the engine into limp mode and occasionally cutting it off altogether. Fault usually occurs with a warm engine and after a prolonged period of steady driving...
Top Bottom