Search results

1. S

S class 2001 speedo not working after jump start

hello people, hope your all well. as the title says speedo not lighting up rev/temp/fuel gage stuck, no light on speedometer side lights stay on even thou lights are off, parking sensors not working either all this caused by jump start, nothing was crossed while jump starting done so many...
  2. S

2002 clk 230k w208 ESP BAS light on.

hello people, hope your all well. I've got bas/esp light on my clk 230 I have replaced speed sensor in the boot but no luck any advice where else I should look. Regards Shaz
  3. S

clk W08 how long to change camshaft?

hello everybody, On my W208 230k the camshaft VVT adjustment gear pulley in making a little bit of noise when revs go up and down, rev to 3-4k hold the revs it makes no noise, been told by my local garage to change the camshaft and redo the timing it will take 5-6hrs is he serious or just...
  4. S

2001 clk w208 convertible roof not working

Hello people!! I've got clk convertible 2001 w208 when I bought the car I'm pretty sure the roof was fine, BUT I was trying to open the roof without unlocking the hatch from inside and kept pushing the button up down up down:Oops::Oops:, then once I realise what i was doin wrong unlocked the...
  5. S

2000 clk glove box won't open with or without key

Hi, just bought 2000 model clk 230komp, the glove box won't open with the key, I think the lock is broken any other way to open the glove box any help would be very much appreciated, Cheers Shaz.
Top Bottom