Search results

1. M

Featured Job : W202/208/210 Complete key failure (Old big key)

Featured Job No2: 1997-2001 W202 (Same system in w208CLK/w210 E Class) Fault ; Key would not unlock or lock doors or turn in ignition. The fault starts out to be an intermittent fault with locking/unlocking the vehicle and taking sometime to turn in the ignition but eventually turning and...
  2. M

Do You Need: 271 ECU De-coding

Hi all, A few of my trade customers have shown me a very very common problem with the 271 engine (all the way up to 2009) where the loom somehow transports oil up to the ECU mounted on the side of the block! This damages different circuits on the ECU, I have seen a number of vehicles that...
  3. M

Featured Job: 2003 W215 CL500 EIS Failure

Featured Job No1:2003 W215 CL500 EIS Failure. Fault - Car would not unlock or lock with its key or keyless go system or start until it was warm outside/inside. Diagnosis - EIS Failure. Solution - Remove EIS and reprogram used unit and fully test. Once we had the unit refitted into the car it...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom