Search results

1. Salforal

Recommended body shop in the north west / north east?

We've used Bendalls before and were always very pleased with the results. However they are no longer operating as a body shop. Apparently they haven't made any money from car body repairs for a number of years due to being squeezed by insurance companies so they've called it a day. The whole...
  2. Salforal

Recommended body shop in the north west / north east?

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable body shop in the above areas, please? I'm situated near Carlisle but would be willing to travel a reasonable distance on a recommendation. TIA, David.
  3. Salforal

C63 For £15k??

Chris, I despise the pop-up Comand screen and it's cover in the pre-facelift W204. Just looks terrible to me. The facelift W204 had a 'traditional' integrated screen. I also agree about any Merc that has the screen that looks like it's been stuck on as an afterthought. David.
  4. Salforal

C63 For £15k??

The interior/dash of a pre-facelift w204 is simply awful.
  5. Salforal

M157 rattle cost to rectify

I'm aware of the return valve/chain tensioner issue with early M157 engines. Can anyone give me an indication of the cost of fixing the problem? TIA and apologies if this should be in the AMG section.
  6. Salforal

Non-MB dealer knowledge?

Do any members have knowledge of either Stocksbridge Motor Company at Sheffield or Orchard Motor Group in Birmingham? Both have Benz's that have piqued my interest and I'd appreciate any knowledge/experience that members may have had with either or both. TIA, David.
  7. Salforal

Pre-owned with Designo

Do pre-owned cars with Designo options ordinarily carry a price premium over a "non-Designo" car with very similar specification, age, history and provenance, etc.? For the sake of discussion, consider any theoretical paint & interior combination that would generally be considered acceptable to...
  8. Salforal

Indie in Liverpool

Paul, depending on where in Liverpool/Merseyside you are, I can recommend S&R Motor Engineers in Formby.
  9. Salforal

Greetings.....

Thanks, everyone. I agree, Steve. I'm fortunate to have the 265BHP variant and it's a gem.
  10. Salforal

Greetings.....

New to the club, first post. Located in NE Cumbria, on my 9th Benz in 26 years. Currently own an E350 CDi saloon, MY2011. Best regards to all, David.

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom