Search results

1. J

Crank position sensor removal

i am trying to replace the Crank position sensor on my 1998 E55,. after a struggle i got out the single tork bolt which holds the sensor in place,. Great i thought,.the hard job done,.i went to pull out the sensor only to find that it would not move and it seems to be seized solid in...
  2. J

HELP 97 E55 Stalling

My 1998 AMG E55 auto has just developed a problum,.once the engine reaches working temp it has started to sometimes stall on tick over and has once cut out at 30mph,.it then refuses to start again,.it turns over ok but will not fire,.i must then leave it for about 20mins before it will start...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom