Search results

1. C

CL55 ABC Suspension

Whilst driving my car (about a minute after starting journey) I had an ABC warning message on the dashboard but only for about a second before it disappeared. When I then got out of the car after the journey I noticed the front right wheel arch raised higher than the other three? Is this a...
  2. C

CL55 Supercharger Cutting out

Is it normal for the supercharger on a 2003 CL55 to cut out when driven hard for more than 5 mins? Maybe its a sensor cutting the supercharger out, car still drives however feels like a 1.4 ford focus not a 500bhp Mercedes!! After then being driven sensibly for 10 mins or so it seems back...
  3. C

2003 CL55 Creaking Suspension

I have just invested in a 2003 CL55 a couple of weeks ago. Today I noticed a creaking noise coming from the front right wheel arch whenever going over bumps. Also when I stopped and got out of the car and put my weight onto the right side of the bonnet I also heard the creaking noise whilst...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom