Search results

1. J

W164 dipped beam bulb out

Yep - apparently 90% improvement. Will change both sides of course.
  2. J

Not sure - thanks for the heads up ! I’ll go and dig out the handbook. Really appreciate the quick responses - thanks chaps. Edit - pair of H7 Bosch bulbs on the way !
  3. J

Thanks Kiwi - given that it’s dark, cold and raining would you happen to know the bulb type ? Cheers ! Jonny
  4. J

My nearside dipped beam is out. It’s the inner one on the pod. Are these replaceable as individual bulbs or do I need to change the whole jobby ?
  5. J

W164 ML wing mirror cap removal

Many thanks - will have a play when the weather perks up a bit.
  6. J

W164 ML wing mirror cap removal

I need to get down and dirty with my wing mirror internals, but need to remove the cap first. Anyone know how to get it off ?
  7. J

Part Number for grommet.

Grommets online will send you a sample https://www.grommets.co.uk/products/grommets/blind-rubber-grommets/ give them a shout, tell them your dims and see how you get on. Very helpful !
  8. J

How to remove door mirror ML350 2011

Worked out why my offside door mirror won’t fold out, but it involves removing the whole mirror assembly. is this a door panel off jobby ? Thanks Jonny
  9. J

Floppy wing mirror

Thanks Austy - mirror glass pops off easily enough, so will have a gander at the weekend.
  10. J

Floppy wing mirror

Thanks Austy - is lubing a case of popping the mirror glass off or whole unit dismantled ?
  11. J

Floppy wing mirror

For some reason, my offside wing mirror has gone floppy. It folds in fine, but then stays in when the other side moves out and if I move it with my hand it moves freely without being locked in place. Given that there's geared teeth in there I'm reluctant to do too much without seeking advice...
  12. J

Toying with the idea of an R107

Well - bit of an update... Going ahead with a 78 CBX1000 (6 cylinder !) and the motorbike guy Paul advised against the Ducati 900SS I was interested in after doing his checks on it. Frame issues, which meant he couldn’t give it an investment grade stamp of approval. Could have been a very...
  13. J

Radio loses FM signal from time to time

Sorted ! It was the 12v USB sockets. A very helpful post which I will pass on to all. Cheers Jonny
  14. J

2010 ML replacing rear parking sensors

Yep - was amazed at how smoothly it went. Half the time was spent swotting mozzy osbournes which should have disappeared by now. I reckon if I was on a stop watch I could do it in 20 mins, bumper off and back on.
  15. J

Don’t even go there ! I now have two investment grade bikes on order (2 seats - tick !) To be honest, I’ve never been into bikes, but am now very excited about what’s about to arrive (in a few weeks). Will post up pics etc in due course for the bike perves ;-)
  16. J

Yes - just the one ! Mind you, having no bike licence will prevent me ruining it if I do get one...
  17. J

Now seriously thinking about a bike. Had a very good chat with Paul from here www.themotorcyclebroker.co.uk
  18. J

2010 ML replacing rear parking sensors

Incidentally, I have 4 x genuine OEM sensors in the classifieds section if anyone needs some.
  19. J

Radio loses FM signal from time to time

And indeed I do ! I have a bluetooth unit plugged into the Media Interface via USB, as well as a phone charger plugged into the 12v socket. Will see if they make a difference. Very helpful, thanks and saves pulling the car apart...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom