Search results

1. S

aluminum camshaft oiler tubes

HI, All . while changing my cramshaft oiler tubes O rings on my 91 SL 500 one off the tubes snap part no;1191870087 .Has any menbers got a spare one for sale or know where i can obtain one,all the new one the dealers can supply in now made of cheap plastic. S-age keep safe all
  2. S

Bosch cis fuel distrubtor unit

HI,all can anyone help with this problem its on a 91/500 SL .After refitting heads on this M11960 engine with new intake gasket ,ive now refitting fuel distrubtor ive connect most of the vacum line ,but cannot remenber how and where the vacum line for butterfly thing thats sits under fuel...
  3. S

SL 1991 m119 engine headgasket replacement

HI, on my 500SL [91] i need to replace my heads gasket. has anyone got a workshop manual for the mercedes M119 ENGINE. any infor would be of help thanks
  4. S

91/500 ASR [limp mode]

thanks for your reply, can you post any photos of these harness if possible thanks t
  5. S

91/500 ASR [limp mode]

HI, GOOD EVENING ALL, Need help again, just fitted a new blower motor. and after completion ;started the car and the asr light stayed on and car is stuck in limp mode .IVE switch off ignition and re started engine ,but the light stay on and car still in limp mode,any suggestion on how to...
  6. S

SL 1991 m119 engine

Richard Moakes, set plugs at 1mm, as you suggested and my old 91/500 does tick over better than it ever did, again thanks you and all other member who offered suggestions ,stoneage
  7. S

SL 1991 m119 engine

your suggestion,plug gas 0.8 factoty set will increase to 0.9 Richard ill post results,:)
  8. S

SL 1991 m119 engine

Thanks for you infor, clean all breathers, runs and starts better still has a miss fire on tick over, will now check all electrical ignistion parts , LostKiwi thanks
  9. S

SL 1991 m119 engine

Good eveing all, can some help with this problem? my 91/sl 500 has started get oil in the plug wells, ive change the rocker cover gaskets and the rubber gommet that sit in the rocker covers,but stiil the problem excits ,no oil in water not smoking no water lost ,on start up it miss for a few...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom