Search results

1. bigbear

Carplay Bluetooth

Hi All once carplay is setup using the cable is it possible in future just to connect via Bluetooth? In my van I have carplay and my iPhone connects automatically but I cant seem to get it to do the same in my car. Thanks for any advice
  2. bigbear

2017 GLA 200d AMG 4 Matic

Hi All hopefully I'm posting in the correct place I'm thinking of purchasing a 2017 GLA 200d with 4 matic are there any known faults with this car especially with the 4 matic? Thanks for any advice
  3. bigbear

2010 A Class battery charging

HI all I want to give the battery a charge as it dosen't get driven a lot these days Do I have to remove the battery to charge it or can I charge in the vehicle still connected as I have read this may cause a problem with the alternator. Thanks for any advice
  4. bigbear

B Class Advice

Hi All I am thinking of purchasing a newish B class which I know absolutely nothing about and I would appreciate any honest opinions. Are there any know faults? I know the A class has a Nissan engine is this the same with the B class? What size engine would you recommend? Thanks for any advice
  5. bigbear

Transmission Visit Workshop

Thanks for all your suggestions especially with regards to Colin at MBS he has serviced every mercedes I have owned. Because of the Xmas holidays I'm fairly sure they will be shut till the new year this why I asked here
  6. bigbear

Transmission Visit Workshop

Hi All Wife just returned from shopping to tell me the car was going slow and there was a message on the dash "Transmission Visit Workshop". I have just driven it round the block and couldn't find anything wrong with it. Does anyone know whats going on here? Thanks in advance for any help 2010 A...
Top Bottom