Search results

1. L

remote access not operating

Hi there Have a 96 E230 and the remote door access has been unreliable and now has stopped so opening the car manually. Key fob seems ok - new batteries, IR test was OK, but car does not seem to be picking it up. Checked fuses - OK. Dash switch to lock doors seems also to be eratic. No...
  2. L

reset rev limiter CLK320 (moved)

Have a 99 CLK320 which didn't drive for a long time. As such several malfunctions appeared which seem to have corrected themselves now. But there is now a rev limiter operating. Anyone know a simple way to reset this, or is it a trip to the mechnanic? Thanks, Luke
  3. L

emission standard for 1999 CLK320

Hi there does anyone know a (simple?) way to find out the Euro rating for exhaust emissions for a Merc, ie, Euro2, Euro3, etc. Need this to help register my car here now. thanks Luke
  4. L

'96 E230 remote entry failure

Hi There On the above vehicle the remote entry has failed. Have a warning with the red and green mirror lights flashing for several minutes indicating a fault - but doors will not lock or unlock. Checked the key and battery OK + signal from key OK. All door solenoids OK as interior button...
  5. L

1999 clk320

Hi there Newbie from NZ with 4 Merc's. Can anyone give me a lead to find out how many made in the sub-models of this car in that year? I have the total quantity from the net, but am keen to know specifically how many right-hand-drive 'Elegance' 320 vehicles from 1999 world wide? Strange...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom