Search results

1. rolfy

MB Service History

Just said goodbye to my 2003 C220 CDI Coupe. Lovely car but a real rot-box. The good news is I traded it in for a 2007 C180 Kompressor Petrol version. This car only has 20,000 miles on it, looks and drives like it's brand new and has a full MB service history. I think the stealership...
  2. rolfy

Kickdown Question

I recently had a boost problem on my 2002 C220 CDi. Excellent advice from this forum led to a gutted Cat and an almost unbelievable and immediate increase in power. Seriously - the car goes better than I can ever remember. One question. A squeeze on the accelerator at, say, 55mph delivers...
  3. rolfy

Cold Start Problems

Hi All Playing whack-a-rat with problems on the old jalopy. Now we've cured the blocked cat it goes like stink.:D but the next niggle to pop up is reluctant starting in the morning. Usually it starts first time, except when left overnight. It fires up, dies, and then takes a fair bit...
  4. rolfy

No boost. W203 C220 CDI Coupe

Good morning all A week or so ago I noticed the car was loosing boost intermittently. My immediate suspicion was a dirty MAF as I've had that on another C-class. It was manageable for a while as the car would reset if I stopped and re-started. This week it's got much, much worse and...
  5. rolfy

Leak on PAS

Morning all For the last month or two I've had to top up my PAS fluid every so often (the steering gets noisy as the fluid runs low). There's a stain on the drive that roughly corresponds with the driver's side, level with and about 6 inches inboard from the front wheel. Any ideas as to...
  6. rolfy

Paint/Body Shop in Nottingham

Just noticed some rust bubbling the paintwork on the offside drivers wheel-arch rim. Would like to get it sorted ASAP (and some stone chips on the bonnet and drivers side panels). Can anyone recommend a paint/bodyshop in the Nottingham Area?

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom