Search results

1. scotsboi

Outside temp display faulty

Hi, I noticed a few months back that my car's outside temp gauge was showing the wrong temperature - usually 5-10 degrees what it should be. I noticed it after I had it in for a service - although I'm not suggesting it was related - only because the service didn't involve that - although they...
  2. scotsboi

CLK 320 (2005) - dead!!!

Hi, I just went to get into my CLK. The car detects when my key is close and so normally i just push a button on the door handle and open the door. However, I have just done this and nothing. Thinking it might be the key...i got my spare and tried that. Nothing. I used the key to get into...
  3. scotsboi

National Service Network (NSN) - would you?

I'm a member of the Civil Service Motoring Associate (CSMA) and they partner with the NSN. As a member I get a discount on both service and M.O.T - which is pretty competitive. My CLK is due an M.O.T soon and I wouldn't mind combining that with a full service for about £230. To be honest, and...
  4. scotsboi

Breakdown organisations - any suggestions?

So, I'm driving up to Scotland at the end of March and am thinking about joining a breakdown /recovery outfit. My CLK is only 5 years old - but would rather have the security of cover- than be stuck on a cold braw bricht moonlicht nicht in a dreary scottish lay-by ...in the middle of...
  5. scotsboi

CLK '05 CD Changer problem

Hi, Ive got a 6 cd changer in my CLK and it had been working fine up until last night when I changed a load of CDs. Now it does a magazine scan - but fails to recognise that there are CDs in the magazine. I swapped the old ones back - and the same issue. Looking at it - it scans cd1 - moves...
  6. scotsboi

Security system for Mercedes?

Hi, I recently bought a 2005 CLK 320 convertible. The car is absolutely fantastic and a dream to drive - I'm also building up a good rapport with the local petrol station assistant whom I now meet on a very regular basis!!!! I am going to be moving from a very safe area to Gravesend in...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom