Search results

1. mancman

Wife’s A168 broken front spring and looks like this has gouged the bush.

A gouged bush that must be painful, have you seen the doctor lol
  2. mancman

Possible EV.

Just as well this government won’t be in power much longer, although the next government won’t be any better because this country is wrecked.
  3. mancman

Rant

Thanks I rang them today and that is exactly how it works.
  4. mancman

Rant

My question was how do I do a 3 hour course when I can only have 40mins free time with Zoom
  5. mancman

Rant

I have booked a drivers awareness course and downloaded Zoom to do the course at home on my tablet, when I’ve booked the meeting date and time it only allows 40minutes where the course could take 3 hrs. How do I get round this, cheers in advance
  6. mancman

Forgot to put the car in park!

T-cut and polish will be fine.
  7. mancman

Is it me or her

I don’t blame her, what if you **** her part up as well.
  8. mancman

fob battery

Most people know about how expensive certain cars are to maintain, that’s why I don’t own a Porche, I don’t own RR I drive what I can afford to repair if things go wrong.
  9. mancman

Rant

You need to get a life bud, get out more and if your driving leave a bigger gap jeez
  10. mancman

fob battery

If you’re buying off eBay you get cheap nasty ones just pop into mb they ain’t that expensiv. Why do people buy Mercedes then moan about how much dearer things are, simple solution don’t buy Mercedes if you can’t afford to pay for genuine parts.
  11. mancman

Mercedes GLE-400D

Take it back to where you bought it.
  12. mancman

Mercedes Me turned off for pre 2020 vehicles

The way people buy cars is changing all the time and I personally think it will be that all new cars will be leased because of the price of electric vehicles and that all will be built with all the so called extras will be charged depending on what the customer wants so there will be no such...
  13. mancman

Howdy!

Cowboy
  14. mancman

2015 GLE AMG PREMIUM LINE 30,00miles full MB SERVICE HISTORY

Well that is a dilemma and very true, and you know the other half is always right, do you wanna wake up each day and she is screaming at you I told you so.
  15. mancman

Well out of my depth.

Make sure you sync yourself up with the sick voice , works everytime
  16. mancman

2015 GLE AMG PREMIUM LINE 30,00miles full MB SERVICE HISTORY

30k and 8 years old is not even run in, sometimes that puts people off because of the low mileage when it should be around 70k at least. Personally I would keep it.
  17. mancman

Well out of my depth.

Have you called Motorway or We buy any can yet.
  18. mancman

adblue system problems and mercedes main dealer loyalty

that should read the last diesel car I buy ever.
  19. mancman

Bought a 2018 w176 A180, not sure whether to keep it or return it?

Once you have bought a car and your not happy with it your always gonna be unhappy so my advice is return it.
  20. mancman

Window surround trim deterioration

Bad design happens on all mercedes cars with that trim. You can buy all sorts of polish but none work.
Top Bottom