Search results

1. C

SBC / Sensotronic warranty ... recent extension

I fear, as in another recent question of mine, that the fact it's not been asked before* rather diminishes my hopes of getting an answer now but I just wonder if anyone's heard something about Mercedes extending the warranty to (or is it by) 25 years / unlimited miles on SBS brake systems? Or...
  2. C

Pipercross brand air filters into a GL320 2008? OM642 DE30 engine (says Wikipedia)

A friend is recommending Pipercross filters, particularly when needing a little extra oomph or MPG such as when towing. Snag is, Pipercross don't list anything for this car. However, given engines are often common across a range of bodies, I wondered if anyone might have any answers as to...
  3. C

Limited interior trim and colour choices thesedays

Just tried searching "walnut" in the search box and, surprisingly, the only result was to find a member called walnuthorse42. I was wondering ... and I fear this might not be the place, by the sounds of it, to find the answer ... if anyone had any ideas on how to order, new, what I'd call a...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom