Search results

1. J

1997 C280 - Radiator Cap

Hi Apologies in advance for the dumbest newbie question for years. I'm getting the radiator warning light periodically and I figure its time to make sure there's enough water/anti-freeze in the radiator. However... I can't find the radiator cap. That is to say there are some caps but...
  2. J

Boot cover - no longer rises by itself

Hi there Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, new at this and wasn't sure. Wonder if anyone can advise on a boot cover issue? When I opened the boot before it seemed the hinges were hydraulic or something, you could let go of the boot cover at any angle and it would not move...
  3. J

1997 C280 (W202) Heater Blower Motor needs replaced

Hello there I recently posted a query looking for advice on why water was pouring in from under the passenger dash after heavy rain. bigasotonuk & television responded with excellent advice, and television actually provided me with guides on how to unblock the drains behind the heater...
  4. J

C280 - Water leak coming in passenger footwell

Hi there Not sure anyone can offer advice on this issue, but thought I'd try anyway. I have a 1997 C280 Elegance. It's in pretty good condition, just a few small rust spots. It drives well (though is awful greedy on fuel, but that's what a 2.8. engine will do). My problem is this...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom