Search results

1. S

Any F1 fans

What constitutes an overtake? So much for safety cars - what a load of bollox! Hope Toto gets the appeal Mercedes deserve!
  2. S

Any F1 fans

Well done Toto, total cock up with MB strategy.
  3. S

Any F1 fans

F1....total shite
  4. S

Any F1 fans

What a race, WOW, Well done Lewis and MB
  5. S

Any F1 fans

Well done Lewis and MB, the best of the best. Horrendous crash for Grosjean, very lucky to walk away alive and relatively unscathed. Great response from the guys in the following medical team and of course the marshalls.
  6. S

Any F1 fans

Congratulations, Lewis and the W11, Toto and Team MB, the best of the best, great wheel to wheel action in the Turkey GP today. Just waiting for Ted's notebook now.
  7. S

9k service on the 2018 C300 at local MB dealership

Is it not a good idea to have the updates on a service, just not sure?
  8. S

Only picked the car up and drove it home so the only issue so far are the parking sensors. It's just the inconvenience to have to book it in again, get transport, leave it with them for a day, pick it up at the end of the day. Is there a fast fix? I have not got the time to p/ss about like this!
  9. S

B service carried out today and I think a software update has resulted in some settings defaulting to factory. Front parking sensors are now not working (have checked they are not switched off). Any ideas?
  10. S

Any F1 fans

I now see that F1 chiefs are rattled by Lewis's stand on BLM and is being investigated by the FIA with regards to the T-shirt he wore before and after Sunday's race. His response should be interesting.
  11. S

Any F1 fans

I agree Lewis is and will be the best driver in the history of F1 in my lifetime but when he was on the podium, although Toto was applauding Lewis, he had a totally dead pan face with hardly a smile for his winning driver. But what do I know?
  12. S

Any F1 fans

Just have to say I support MB and Lewis 100% but why no comment from anyone with reference to Lewis on the podium sporting the contraversial black t-shirt? I presume the team supports his views otherwise would Toto not have a word in his shell-like? Just curious.
  13. S

W220 - Water Ingress through blocked reed valve - Was it a recall?

Many years ago I purchased a W220 S500 from my local MB Dealership, after one week the same thing happened, after a heavy rain shower the passenger footwell filled up with water causing all sorts of problems. I phoned the dealership and told them what had happened and I did not want the car they...
  14. S

Fuel tank capacity

Talking of V12 Jags brings back great memories for me Blobcat. In my 20's I had an E type V12- 2+2 manual, then sold that for an XJS. V12 auto, the colour of the XJS was Green Sand....mad mad days for me, "cheap petrol" and lots of delightful young Ladies on hand...Oh where did I go wrong?
  15. S

Fuel tank capacity

Just a quickie, what is the fuel tank capacity on a 2010 Mercedes CL 500 (W216)?
  16. S

CTECK Charger

When I took the battery off the CL500 to charge as I disconected the battery the MB car alarm went off, went on and on for 10 min then stoped, after 4 days charging at home I replaced the battery in the car the MB alarm went off again for 10 min, that is the only problem i had.
  17. S

Tyre pressure warning - C300 AMG Line Coupe 2018

I had driven for less than a minute when the warning light came on and continued for a further 3 minutes (0.5 miles) before I parked.
  18. S

Just checked the tyre and it is zero pressure so replacement I presume....BUGGER!
  19. S

Thanks, Steve. Will check the pressure once it's light. I've not had run flats before so not that familiar with how they actually work.
  20. S

Driving home tonight the tyre pressure warning on the dash alerted me zero pressure in nearside rear tyre - change tyre. I stopped the car and inspected the tyre but it seems to be fully inflated and no puncture was evident. I have run flat tyres, so no spare. Could this be a sensor fault...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom