Search results

1. A

Sneaky

Yep, me too
  2. A

Download Manager

Can't really help I'm afraid, I had exactly the same problem. I ended up buying the update on SD card from MB Grangemouth - discount (10% I think) for mentioning MBO membership.
  3. A

New 'S' Class world premier

Looks amazing. I'll place my order, but is one going to be enough? :D:D
  4. A

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

So what winter tyres should I buy or would recommend Wighty? I want to get my order in ahead of the masses :D:D And can I claim first place in the winter tyre thread? :D
  5. A

Seconded for The Crown at Stoke by Nayland :)
  6. A

Hope you feel better very soon LK. Must be dreadful in these temperatures
  7. A

A very sound and wise strategy!
  8. A

Headlights

Yep, you're correct :)
  9. A

Headlights

As an update, I won't be buying this car. It was sold before my dithering was complete :rolleyes:
  10. A

Headlights

Hmmm. Not sure atm.
  11. A

Headlights

Thanks for your replies gentlemen. I have now obtained the VIN and the data card reveals that they are bi xenon.
  12. A

Headlights

Many thanks Craig, it's not my car, it's one I'm considering. Many things have changed thanks to Covid 19. Who would have thought... :D:rolleyes:
  13. A

Headlights

Hi guys, Can anyone identify what type of headlights these are? LED, Bi Xenon etc. Many thanks
  14. A

Voice command

Do you have the phone selected on your Comand when trying?
  15. A

Decent honest 212 with interior other than black!

Yes this is true. I have a late 212, E350, and it has a 9 speed box
  16. A

A few tool queries

Good heavens that made me very queasy. I nearly fell off my chair :eek: I'm not sure while I continued to watch. Strange. :alien:
  17. A

Changing my daily car from a 6 year old diesel to an 18 year old V8

In your position Ryan I can't see there's a decision to make. Get rid of the C Class via whichever route and luxuriate in the SL. Especially as you've spent out on it over the last year and it will hopefully give you trouble free motoring for some time to come. Go for it, you know it makes sense! :)
  18. A

TomTom 5200 & World Maps

I should probably add that I currently have a Go 5000 and I'm upgrading to a Go Premium Cheers!
  19. A

TomTom 5200 & World Maps

Not wishing to hijack this thread, but when upgrading a TomTom is there a way off transferring your Favourites/My Places to the new device from the old? Mant thanks
  20. A

Is warranty price negotiable?

In my experience the MB warranty is about as worthwhile as any other warranty. My car is under warranty and the DLR/sidelight failed. Conveniently for MB the headlight unit (all front lights are in the single headlight unit) or the headlight control unit isn't covered by the warranty. A number...
Top Bottom