Search results

1. J

Advice on cabin air filters!.

Thanks everyone for your helpful input!.
  2. J

I have the rotating knob system,my car is year 2001 elegance e-class!.
  3. J

So can anyone tell me if the w210 e-class elegance has just the two carbon filters in the footwell or two behind the glove box as well for it seems I have purchased the latter pair for nothing!.Any information will be gratefully recieved thanks!.
  4. J

I decided to change the cabin pollen filters on my 2001 w210 e-class elegance model!.I looked on youtube for a guide to which ones I required,as far as I could make out I needed the two behind the glove box!.On removing it to my surprise it looked nothing like the ones on youtube,there was no...
  5. J

What alternator do I have?.

Thanks for the help,it looks like its got to come off!.
  6. J

What alternator do I have?.

My car is a 2001 W210 with 112000 on the clock,I need to change the regulator on the alternator!.I have 2 questions is the alternator a Bosch or a Valeo and on this model Eclass can I change the regulator without removing the alternator?.I know on some Mercedes models you can,I have searched the...
  7. J

Mirror problem E220 CDI

One morning I noticed a blue mark on the offside mirror of my car.Over aweek it spread to several places; the next thing the bronze inner coating of the mirror started to melt and turned liquid.I pulled the rubber of the bottom and drained it;I reported it to my local MB stealer on its next...
  8. J

jkl Joseph Lewis

I need the tappets adjusting on my e 220 cdi has any members of our forum had this job done at all.My car is the 2001 model if anyone has I would appreciate any feed back;price etc.if done by MB or indie.Im getting a sound like a sewing machine when I put my toe down it qietens down when warmed...
  9. J

jkl Joseph Lewis

Any one of you silver star fans out there know where there is a good Indie in my area which is Sheffield.Ive just had the B service at mb on my first run afterwards the warning light informs me the screenwash is empty.I would have thought it would have been checked considering the price of...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom