Search results

1. P

Ml350 2010 4 matic diesel. Rain Water Leak

cheers guys will look into your suggestions, still would like to understand if water can get from back of truck (my photo)to battery box sam
  2. P

Ml350 2010 4 matic diesel. Rain Water Leak

Firstly can I say I have spent hours and hours reading threads regarding water leaks on ml350 2010,s and have not solved my problem. I do not have a sun roof. After some very heavy rain a couple of days ago I had some electrical problems which I assume are water related . There is water in my...
  3. P

ML350 W164 2010 Auxiliary Battery Malfunction

Found this very interesting The DC converter that they offer to install is a fix for charging the aux battery, it is normally not present in any car. The aux battery is normally charged from the N10 - front SAM and monitored by the same module, but if you happen to drive a lot of short trips...
  4. P

Thanks, this looks like it might be the charging of the aux battery that's the problem. will give it some thought might hook up a meter to the aux battery and start car and see if it changes, if not nmanually charge aux battery and see if the temporarily fixes it.
  5. P

I recently had the message "auxiliary battery malfunction" come up on dash. So I have replaced the Mercedes aux battery with a YUASA NP1.2-12 12V 1.2Ah F4.8. However I still get "auxiliary battery malfunction"after a few seconds. I have checked the connections and battery voltage {12.75v). I...

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom