Search results

1. D

How to get access to my service history

Send me vin number I’ll have a look later
  2. D

Odering Help

I’m still waiting for part that’s been on back order since last June still haven’t got a date yet I remember starting at Mercedes late 80s early 90s and there was over a year waiting for some models then and you had to pay up front
  3. D

Snapped front spring

Hope your got a good spring compressor dealer spring are not that much more expensive than aftermarket ones and you no they are going to fit had it to many times you get it stripped down then find wrong ones supplied
  4. D

Front anti roll bar.

The bush’s are modified ones may need anti roll bar as well and clamps from dealers only stops moving side to side
  5. D

Servicing advice

Hi just checked there is only 2 records on Mercedes dsb if you pm me I’ll let you no what there is it’s 1st service and one in nov 2019
  6. D

Servicing advice

Hi if you haven’t got details of what was changed on service pm your vin and I’ll check on the system and see what has been done and by who
  7. D

Missing service’s

Some times you up load dsb think it’s on and for some reason it’s not entered I normally check the next day and print it of every time now
  8. D

Air Filters OM642 40,000 miles

Had about 5 cars now where it as been restricted do to air filter blocked no fault on dash shows up on xentry and das just down on power once changed and reset on adaptions big notice on driving. Always reset when carrying out service
  9. D

Service History

If you are struggling pm me and can get it for you

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom