Search results

1. smudgelab

Car Finance Reclaim

Got mine on 23rd April from Merc' so just a few months out of eligibility to claim...
  2. smudgelab

Apparently my 9g transmission oil doesn’t need changing at 5 years?

I'm having mine done today at a guy who's looked after all my family's cars for years. £445.00. My S205 is a 2017 4MATIC (9G) with 55K on. The dealer where I bought it wanted £694(!!) for the ATF change. When I bought the car, I asked about when it needed doing & have it in writing 67K / 5 years...
  3. smudgelab

2017 C220d Estate - Partial Service History

Agreed and apologies if my post came across as critical, was purely for info' "OP" stands for "Original Poster" as in you Nann1. TBF, the car does look nice...
  4. smudgelab

Hi, I asked about this when I bought mine and also a diff oil change as I have the 4matic version, the diff oil change is only for the high performance variants from what I can gather & below is the response I received from the sales office following my query. This for the 9g automatic. I have...
  5. smudgelab

I hung on and hung on and eventually got my 205 estate, looks identical to the one your thread is about (bar the wheels) but bought it from a Merc' dealer in Edinburgh. 2 brand new Michelin's on the rear, just serviced with full digital service report, 49K miles, 4MATIC for £19,950. The peace of...
  6. smudgelab

Stop start not working

:D Sadly not! Oddly enough, straight through to the coffee area. plastic bag wrapped key handed back and very politely (to be fair) ushered back to my car (covid n that of course).
  7. smudgelab

Stop start not working

Hope this may help somebody, I bought my W205 (67 plate) back end of April, drove it 200 odd miles from the dealer & never noticed the light not changing from yellow to green to indicate the stop start was active. Recently had to do another long distance run and noticed again it never changed...
  8. smudgelab

New Key.

Contacted these guys today as the car I’m buying on Monday Only’s comes with one key. Very friendly but only work upto 2014 whereas the one im getting is 2015 [emoji17]. £330.00 from Mercedes Harrogate ffs! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. smudgelab

2007 W203 220 CDI Coupe alarm issue...

Hi, hoping for a simple (& cheap!) answer to this...:D. Haven't done anything at all out of the ordinary but for the last 4 days, my alarm has been randomly setting itsself off. Early in the AM, early in the evening, windy, still, dry, wet, cloudy & sunny (all of that in 4 days! Good old GB...

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom