Search results

1. F

w210 2001 display shows L/1KM not L/100km HELP

Guys, I have tried locating the topic on the forum without success. I have got a 2001 E200K Elegance - beautiful machine indeed. I keep seeing people with same age cars on the forums with displays showing their fuel consumption as say 6.8L/100KM where mine says say 8KM/L. This is really...
  2. F

Guess what these keys do?

Guys, This may be one of the most remarkable questions asked on this forum but lets see the return. I have attached a picture of two key looking fobs that came with my Mercedes A class few years ago. I literally have no ****** idea of what these are? I welcome your suggestions.
  3. F

w210 - Replacing Audio 10 unit with a non-Mercedes brand

Dear All, I bought my Mercedes with an original Audio 10 CD player. Its great for radio and the fact that you can navigate it from the steering wheel - but it does not cope with this century and doesn't even want to read recorded CDs, not to mention MP3s. So I have an Alba unit from my...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom