Search results

1. D

Autobox noise

Hi guys. When I put the car in drive with my foot on the brake the car makes a creaking noise it isnt the brakes as I first thought. Also when changing up the box sometimes feels like its hesitating and slipping then it pops into gear ok. Car is a 1997 c200. Starting to worry bout this so any...
  2. D

Flat battery boot wont open

My new battery has died for some reason but I cant get into the boot to charge it. Iv tried the key blade in the boot lock it turns fine but wont open.
  3. D

Cooling system question

Hi, I need to replace the coolant in my engine but how many litres does the system hold? Just so i can buy the correct amount of antifreeze. Also does the system need bleeding? If so how is this done. Car runs at about 82 degrees on the temp gauge is this to cold? 1997 c200 w202.
  4. D

C200 air flow meter problem???

Just noticed something about my w202 c200. The wire to the air mass meter was disconnected when I reconnected it the car barely ran at all no warning lights on the dash tho disconnected it runs fine again with no warning lights but is heavy on fuel. I assume theres a problem with the meter but...
  5. D

Intermittant wipe

Oh dear another problem has risen its head today. On intermittant wipe 1st setting the wiper wipes the screen once just as the switch is turned to the 1st intermittant position then nothing only 1 wipe. What could this be?
  6. D

What shade of white?

Hi, I have a 1997 c200 elegance in white but does anyone know the name of the shade? I need to order some paint but dont know the name!
  7. D

Central locking

Hi guys, I have a 1997 c200 w202. The locks dont work from the remote but the drivers door opens from the pull out key blade all the locks work fine except the boot lock from the button inside is this the key? As the led doesnt light up. Now the boot lock does work from the key blade but not...
  8. D

1997 C200 Power Windows

Hi guys, This is my first post on this forum! I have a 1997 C200 elegance, Ive just replaced the battery trouble is the power windows go down as normal but only go up in stages thats all the windows. It took me 10 mins 2 close the drivers window! Any help on this will be much appreciated.
Top Bottom