Search results

1. S

'08 W251R Class Heater Blower

I was really hoping it would be fuse no.12.
  2. S

'08 W251R Class Heater Blower

Good afternoon forum members, I've a blower that does not blow, the fan speed setting lights are working and I have checked the relevant fuses, a 70, 40 and 15 amp and they are intact. Any thoughts before I take it to the garage.
  3. S

OM651 starts and idles doesn't rev past 2000rpm

Intermittent fault and no OBD codes, really annoying. The car is coming up to the 200k miles. Clutching at straws, is there a filter screen inside the fuel tank which could be dirty/clogged? Any ideas or similar faults experienced.
  4. S

Long time member

Hi ! I've been on the forum for a while but not regularly, mostly due to my W212 being reliable : )
  5. S

E212 auto box

Hi everyone ! goodluck on surviving the lockdown, does anyone have a part number for the dipstick to check the fluid level on the 5 speed autobox that is mated to the OM651 engine. The gearbox number would also be handy. Thanks
  6. S

E212 200cdi misfire

Thanks, I will start with a fuel filter renewal.
  7. S

E212 200cdi misfire

My car has a part throttle misfire, there is no smoke from any unburnt fuel, does anyone have any experience with this? Also, about fuel system cleaners and de-carbonising treatments, does anyone have an opinion on these and their benefits.
  8. S

'08 R320 unlock

More fun, previous experience tells me that if I raise the vehicle with a flat battery fluid from the suspension will leak out lol
  9. S

'08 R320 unlock

Hi there, the above has a flat battery and the door handle hack does not want to play, thereby causing a certain amount of stress. Is there anyone with helpful advice? id be grateful! <footnote> the manual is locked in the car, is there anything needed other than inserting and turning the key...
  10. S

2010 W212 5spd auto fluid level

Tanx for your input, I'll update my info as soon as!
  11. S

2010 W212 5spd auto fluid level

Hey people, anyone can tell me how to check the above.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom