Search results

1. M

2 sets of warped discs??? Is this possible??

Hi, I'd like to find out if this is possible or unlikely. My discs were worn and quite old, I had done 30k on them after buying the car. 05 C220 cdi estate. I replaced pads and discs with Pagid OEM parts via a well known parts supplier and fitted by a small garage rather than a main dealer...
  2. M

Model numbers??

Hi everyone, My wife drives a SLK230 which I learned is the R170 model, this is essential information when looking for information about the car. What I would like to ask is, What would be the the model numbers relevant to a 2004 C220 CDI estate with semi automatic transmission? With this...
  3. M

To buy or not to buy?

Hi, I am new to this forum and hope to find it the better choice to the others available to join :-) I am considering buying a C220 CDI Auto Estate, I have driven one and am happy with all it has to offer, my wife drives an SLK 230 Kompressor on an 03 plate, apart from the servicing it has...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom