Search results

1. bembo449

Possible EV.

so using a twin tubo 3ltr diesel was the wrong car choice for his needs and hence why he had problems
  2. bembo449

What have you done to your UnMerc today?

id be looking at ABS sensor OR the ring itself
  3. bembo449

Possible EV.

thats what the told me it is stored out so dont shoot the messenger eh ?
  4. bembo449

W211 inlet port shut off motor or turbo actuator.

turbo actuator is a common fault for sure
  5. bembo449

Oscilloscope set up

Update , so ive experimented but auto range doesn't appear to help !? Any advice on manual set up please ?
  6. bembo449

New Owner S500

reasonably rare model mercedes you have been given , be interested to see what faults need addressing , im guessing electrical ??
  7. bembo449

Ruling against fitment of pops n bangs

there are a couple of Focus ST's in my town that are ridiculously loud , setting car alarms off etc , im all for that lovely crackle on over run but some just go waaaaay too far , is this policeable the real world ? the rozzers already ignore a good percentage of crime so i cannot see this being...
  8. bembo449

Oscilloscope set up

ok ive got a needle probe set aswell as the scope kit , it is for my maserati , its the final stage of hopefully getting it running properly , appreciate the advice
  9. bembo449

Sorted out wires on harness fir testing on the maserati and found the piece of vac connector i snapped off on the jag
  10. bembo449

Possible EV.

I was talking to a chap about hydrogen, i cant say how he knows but testing here has been going on fir some time and the conclusion was that hydrogen is too dangerous for the general public to be trusted with , storage is -453 C° or there abouts
  11. bembo449

Warm Start Rattling Sound for 7 seconds like symptoms of timing chain/tensionner - OM651 Diesel

on every derv unit ive heard that rattle its either the chain tensioner or a chain guide is cracked and allowing the chain to move about , on the odd occasion its been a very worn oil pump allowing oil pressure to drop
  12. bembo449

Oscilloscope set up

the probe is indeed a 10x probe . i really just need to be shown what to use on which system and the i think i can firgure it out
  13. bembo449

CL500 C215 2004 Rear control arms & Subframe bushes advice

anything would be better than the squeak . . . . right ?
  14. bembo449

Oscilloscope set up

Helpful and sarcastic? Ive never needed or used one before ! And although you gave a thorough explanation of , you still didnt tell me wether i need to use the crocodile clips or the probe or ???
  15. bembo449

Found out i need the seat out to get to the Bluetooth unit in the XF
  16. bembo449

Water ingress. Help..!?

When my CL was leaking it turned out to be rear light unit , i repaired a GL earlier this year where the rear quater glass seal had failed too
  17. bembo449

Oscilloscope set up

Anyone actually know how to set one up ?? Ive got a small hand held unit and ive searched youtube for answers but know one says how you physically set up for what your testing ? Please see pic I want to test my engine wiring harness for signal / voltage so what do i use ?? Thanks
  18. bembo449

W169 Parasitic battery drain

clamp meter and pull fuses
  19. bembo449

Road Tax Insanity

its all a load of rubbish pal , we are a tiny little island yet the .gov seem to think we should be leading the way on carbon neutral , thats insanity for certain
  20. bembo449

Pedestrian V's Car at Roundabout

ther are a couple of these in HUll but they have zebra crossings on , ****** dangerous things , im amazed there arent more accidents at them

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom