Search results

1. S

Help Key Fob Info needed!!!

Hi I have a W210 E320, My one and only key fob was dropped a while back and has been slowly dying, as in i have to be right next to the car for it to work and today stopped working completely. Not only the doors but for the first time the ignition as well. I replaced the batteries but...
  2. S

Help needed...

I have done the seemingly classic accident of spilling a few drops of water do wn by the gearshift on 2001 E320 CDI. Now the gearbox is not shifting from D to P or D to N and seems stuck in first gear. Coincidentally the cruise control is not working and is giving a speedtronic warning on the...
  3. S

P1470 Fault

I have been living with limp home mode for a while >3000rpm on 2001 E320 CDI Have found reliable source of getting fault codes and discover fairly common P1470 fault. I am confident it is not the EGR (welded shut) and I have pressure tested the whole inlet with 20psi from compresor...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom