Search results

1. G

ULEZ forcing change to petrol model - any thoughts/advice?

Very nice and my budget happens to be about £17k. I decided against the C200 Estate as I would never get used to the reduced power and re-mapping doesn't seem anoption as MSL have said that the M274 engine is difficult to tune and would probably only give an additional 15-20 BHP safely. Others...
  2. G

Thanks for all the replies. I've already noticed some dealers are asking where I live early in the conversation about p/ex so I am changing now to petrol whilst the car has some value here. I don't trust the future of ULEZ restrictions as they may well decide in 5 yrs to ban all diesels. Who...
  3. G

Hi all, I'm having to change my E350 CDI Estate (best car I've owned) as I live in N London so rather than going for a compliant diesel I've opted to switch to petrol and am looking at a C class C200 Estate (AMG Line). It's a 2014 plate with low mileage. Is this a good buy as a model?
  4. G

E55 Estate - do I or don't I

I've been round the Merc houses these last couple of weeks since my BMW 535 Touring was stolen, first of all looking at E320 estates, then settling on a 10 plate E350 before pulling out at the last minute only to find an immaculate 1999 E55 7 seater. At £8k I think it's a little overpriced but...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom