Search results

1. T

P244a fault code

I was lead to believe it has one at the inlet to the dpf and one at the outlet so it can monitor the difference.
  2. T

P244a fault code

One of my DPF pressure sensors was replaced and the dpf cleaned. All is well but I think the problem is likely to return if we can't go for an occasional blast down the motorway sometime soon.
  3. T

aftermarket door mirror indicator

I was under the impression from something I read that they were about £150 and came complete with the mirror back (or more accurately front). I'll just replace it if that's the case. Thanks for all the replies.
  4. T

aftermarket door mirror indicator

The repeater LED indicator in my door mirror developed a fault and I replaced the LED assembly with an aftermarket unit (non-OEM). It works fine but on first starting the car it shows a fault with the indicator. The light works ok and once the message is cleared it stays off. Is there a way to...
  5. T

P244a fault code

Due to the current pandemic situation, we have only used our C220 for short journeys recently. The EML has appeared and the code reader gives me the P244a fault. I'm assuming the DPF is at fault and hasn't had chance to regenerate. I reset the error code and the EML goes out until what seems to...

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom