Search results

1. B

CLK AMG gearbox

Hi, but of a random question but does anyone know if the 5 speed CLK55 AMG W209 gearbox can be changed for a 7 speed one? Would surely mean much more mpg with them extra gears?
  2. B

Wing mirrors auto fold

Hi all. Can anyone tell me how to program my wing mirrors to fold in when the car is locked? I have a 2003 W209 CLK55 amg, I have a friend who has a 2006 clk350 and they do it and she has no idea how. Thanks Baz
  3. B

Excessive oil consumption of CLK55 AMG

Hi all. I need some help. I am using approx 1ltr of engine oil every 100 miles. The crankshaft seal was replaced some time ago, which didn't resolve the problem. Recently a lot of checks have been made in an attempt to find the issue. The crankshaft still has a small leak. The right rocker cover...
  4. B

CLK55 AMG cabrio w209 front bumper

Hi all, Does anyone know where to find a new (or used but in good order) front bumper for a 2003 CLK55 amg? Mine has cracked just below the fog lights so many times it's just not worth repairing it again. But on the other hand don't want to pay just under £1k for a new one. Thanks
  5. B

CLK55 AMG engine change w209

Hi all. I have a 2003 CLK55 cabrio, the car is great, other then the long list of faults that keep appearing quicker than I can get them fixed, but the major one at the moment is an oil leak. However yesterday my friend was behind me (he's an ex mechanic) and he said when I put some power down...

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom