Search results

1. E

W169 Front to Rear Brake Line Replacement

Hi there, Just had MOT on my W169 and advisory stated "front to rear brake lines corroded". Has anyone on the Forum replaced these brake lines? It looks like the brake lines are beneath the plastic under floor panels and to get these off you need to remove the complete exhaust system! And to...
  2. E

Retrofit Auto Dimming Rear-View Mirror to A Class (W169)

Hi there, Does anyone know if it is reasonably easy to retrofit an automatic dimming rear view mirror to an A Class W169? I am hoping that the required wiring will be in place and all that is needed is to fit the mirror with the sensor unit built in. Could it really be that simple? I have my...
  3. E

MOST Fibre Optic Connector

Hi there, Can anyone tell me the part number of the MOST fibre optic connector (not the cables I have those) that plugs into the Telephone Control Module (A211 870 39 26) located under the passenger seat on a W169 2006 A Class with Option Code 386 Telephone Pre-wire? I have tried my local...
  4. E

2006 A Class Fuse Allocation Chart

Hi there, Does anyone have an electronic copy of the fuse allocation chart for a 2006 A Class Mercedes please, mine is missing. Thanks, Steve
  5. E

Bluetooth Cradle SAP v3 Compatibility Issue?

Hi Everyone, I have a 2006 A Class A200 Elegance with Comand and telphone pre-wire (Code 386). I have purchased a Mercedes SAP Bluetooth V3 cradle (Part Number A2129068600). On fitting the cradle into the centre armrest phone socket the cradle is not recognised by the Comand (Tel button...
  6. E

A Class Bluetooth Connectivity using the ViseeO MB-4

Hi there, I have a 2006 A200 Elegance with Comand APS v2.0 and Phone pre-wire. I am thinking about fitting a bluetooth adapter to the phone pre-wire and I am looking at the Mercedes SAP v3 or the ViseeO MB-4. Does anyone know if the ViseeO MB-4 uses the car aerial for phone reception or...
  7. E

Comand APS DVD Upgrade

Hi there all, I have just purchased a 2006 A Class A200 Elegance fitted with Comand APS DVD v2.0, 6 CD multi-changer and telephone pre-wiring. I am considering upgrading the Comand by fitting a Comand v2.5 with Hard Disk and bluetooth built in. Has anyone done this and is it a big job or just a...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom