Search results

1. V6Matty

W221 vs W222 better buy long term

Third in the list above for the 221
  2. V6Matty

W221 S350 not starting (doesn’t even try) after service.

Ah now you zoomed in that does look like it’s the right thing, when I was looking at other generic pictures it didn’t look the same, so that’ll teach me to look closer in the future
  3. V6Matty

2006 R320CDI - no remote unlock, no FM reception

The Indy you have near you is very well respected by other members on here so if you really get stuck you will be able to take it to them
  4. V6Matty

Some random shortlisted cars below, until I go for a drive in things I’ve still no idea which I’d prefer, http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202311164027742 http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202311063706555 http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202401145545051...
  5. V6Matty

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

Same for me too
  6. V6Matty

Sorry yes the previous was the starter relay not the bcm, this doesn’t look quite right either,
  7. V6Matty

Deadlocking Inside

new one on me too, i know you can lock the car by the fob while you're inside and it's deadlocked (disabling the interior door handles), so this would make me think that your car is somehow doing that, but only to the front doors if you're able to get out the rear ones. Have to admit I wouldn't...
  8. V6Matty

looks like it might be what was referred to, for the cost it's got to be worth a punt.
  9. V6Matty

I can’t remember if you said they’ve looked at the BCM (battery control module) on this? Going back a few years before I got the 212 I have a Peugeot 508 RXH, two years old and decided that it just didn’t want to start after a few weeks of ownership, would get in and press start and would get...
  10. V6Matty

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

In one for what it really was, not the stupid extra variant it thinks it is
  11. V6Matty

Oddly doesn’t show in the search list when you start typing, it’s fine if you know his full username though
  12. V6Matty

2006 R320CDI - no remote unlock, no FM reception

@LostKiwi may be able to help with its location
  13. V6Matty

I don’t think any of the slightly more “premium” manufacturers are these days unfortunately. Good to know he still has them, must be a few years he’s been running them now, would be good to come back and give us all an update
  14. V6Matty

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Still beading well this morning
  15. V6Matty

Cardle - Daily Car Quiz

In three. Thought Japanese initially too so wasn’t sure until the headlamp was shown, then it was easy
  16. V6Matty

have to agree on the styling point between the 221 and 222, the latter does look that little more attractive with subtle curves, but as said they are very jelly mould like compared to the 205/213, so the 221 does do it more for me. Looked around at the 63’s and they’re all black inside which is...
  17. V6Matty

Have to say I really don’t get the appeal with the Audi, they might look nice but I find Audi’s awful to drive, don’t know why and maybe with an S8 that might not be the case, but just not sure I really “want one” if that makes sense
  18. V6Matty

I’ve been thinking about replacing the bus and keep contemplating and S-class as a replacement (or a Bentley or maybe a Panamera, mid life crisis must be calling I think). The 221 is at a price point where it would be the last of the model with likely 4.7 V8 or maybe a slightly earlier facelift...
  19. V6Matty

Such a shame it’s still going on, especially after all the additional work you’ve had done as preventative maintenance too.
  20. V6Matty

Any F1 fans

Great drive from the Spaniard yesterday, well deserved win. I’m not so sure it will last going by previous seasons but for the moment he’s doing a great job of selling himself to a new team
Top Bottom