Search results

1. Babyblue

W211 Issue with Command Radio

FINALLY GOT THE COMMAND UP AND RUNNING AGAIN AFTER THE AUTO ELECTRICIAN SORTED IT OUT. Took about 2 hours to delve into all-electrics like the fibre optic cables etc. The issue was down to the telephone on the command which was set up prior to my ownership wrongly and in the end stopped the...
  2. Babyblue

Pre Owned G Class

Saw this one on ebay located in Blackburn Lancs, and many more on the website a lot less in £££s 2014 MERCEDES G63 AMG 5.5 V8 BI TURBO 7G+SPDS BLACK G WAGON SUNROOF 4WD PX SWAP
  3. Babyblue

W211 Issue with Command Radio

Hi All, I wonder if any member or members can help or advise me with an issue with my W211 E class 220 cdi 2008 model. Just suddenly my radio stopped working and Start would just come on and go off after approx 20 seconds. I checked the fuses in the compartment of the side driver's compartment...
  4. Babyblue

High quote

GEE! That's some very very pricy insurance!
  5. Babyblue

W203 C220 Diesel - Is The Engine OK?

Any good places to look? Ebay is quite good to look for auto's also autotrader but prices can be hefty I found on some models and prices on ebay can get silly at times. Looking at gumtree mercs for sale i find checking the reg number for the past mot and previous MOT's is good but again you...
  6. Babyblue

W211 Fuel Economy

Just potting about locally on my C220 cdi and a fgew longish runs I usually average £10 of fuel to 100 miles to be safe when i check the trip computer
  7. Babyblue

W124 300D that packs a punch!

Loved my W124 300D estate which i had and would pull like a train even with 280K on the clock never had engine issues but sold it due to water ingress inside the passenger side compartment whenever we had heavy rain. Lovely motor though and a well built tank of a car if ever there was one.:)
  8. Babyblue

2003 c220 cdi

I had a similar problem and I changed the EGR and MAF and it turned out it was the turbo in the end with a great loss of power. Has you model got the turbo?
  9. Babyblue

Lost touch with prices!

I have never taken any of my mercs to a dealer in over 35 years of ownership of them as I have always found a good reliable indy to do the work on therm although using genuine parts on a lot that was required.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom