Search results

1. 300SL

Mercedes CLS Shooting Brake...Your View?

Now, when I first saw the CLS Shooting Brake, I just thought it was another niche created by MB as that have done in the past, e.g. the R-Class (?). Also, when I first saw it, I didn't think it looked that good. However, it has grown on me. I think it now looks excellent. The more I see it...
  2. 300SL

Tempting...

Looking for newish S-Class and found these tempting choices...
  3. 300SL

Something Amazing...

Yesterday, I have some time of work so I thought I would just for a drive. I have not done this in years and I have missed the sensation of you and your car in perfect harmony. Listening to that 6.2 V8 growl it's way through the countryside. It was something I want to do more.
  4. 300SL

CLS or S-Class?

As the family SUV was crashed, we need a new car. I have chosen to diverge from an SUV for a change and I am stumped on which to choose. CLS 350 Sport from new or a newish S-Class (link below). I do not need much space, a sporty drive would be nice and speed as well, both will be diesels. Which...
  5. 300SL

W211 E-Class and C209 CLK-Class

It may just be me but I think these cars have aged very well and everytime I see one, I still think it is a very attractive car. I know that there not that old but some cars are outdone by the next generation but I think these are not. Very good looking cars. Does anyone else agree?
  6. 300SL

New Family Mercedes

As my wife crashed our family car, a Mercedes ML300 CDi, we have sold it and we our looking at a new family car. Seven seats is not needed but I thought about the new ML but I have thought about a change. It would the thrid ML we have had in a row. If it were to be a saloon, it would have to be...
  7. 300SL

Looking for an MB SL - R230

I'm looking for an SL as I have always wanted one. I would love a new one, but they're too much money. What would you recommend engine wise and what sort of options should I be looking for (must-haves) and are there options to avoid. Before it is mentioned, I do not want the SL 350, the...

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom