Search results

1. A

W124 - one stop shop for rust and others!

Hi all, I've had my lovely 1994 E320 coupe for nearly 6 months now and there are a few things I really want to get up to scratch, but... being a bit lazy I was wondering if it could all be taken care of in one place in one trip, what do you think?? Problems: Rust around jacking points...
  2. A

W124 Sportline ball joints

Hello all, I have just taken my (relatively) newly purchased 1994 E320 coupe in for a thorough check over and the dreaded B service. As well as fixing a few minor annoyances, the garage has come back with a couple of more serious issues... Apparently the ball joints on the front...
  3. A

Stereo choice for W124

Hello all. I recently bought a lovely 1994 E320 Coupe which i am very, very happy with. I've wanted one ever since I sat in my Mum's when I was, sadly, much younger. One small problem I have is that that stereo is broken, both a faulty head unit and a non-ejecting cd cassette in the boot...
  4. A

Unknown immobiliser

Hello, I recently bought a 1994 E320 couple, which sadly only came with one key and one immobiliser fob. this fob fits into the dashboard, where it has to be inserted for five seconds before you can start the car. I'm fine with keeping it, but the problem is that I only have one of them...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom