Search results

1. STEc74

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Look at this , went to car this morning and saw this dust allover car, Must have come down with rain last night, washed it yesterday too, Will give car a good rinse and shampoo tonight when cooler
  2. STEc74

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Today took the misses to buy side cabinet to fit at side of arm chair to put things on For easy reach after just coming home from hospital after hip replacement , Found a good gap to park but had to reverse to line up, then herd a crunch couldn't see in side mirror what it was because mirror...
  3. STEc74

Familiar command failure

Sorry I forgot to mention my car is 2005 sl 350 r230 owned for 13 joyful years.
  4. STEc74

Familiar command failure

Hi all, not been here for a while, my problem is the dreaded command failure problem, the first time it went blank it came back on again after a couple of runs out, the next time it went blank it came back on with the message (flash drive damaged reformatting don't switch of) after approx 30...
  5. STEc74

service brake visit workshop

Thanks star, i will book it in for inspection.
  6. STEc74

Thanks , i thought if it were a brake pad issue it would show brake pad on dash, not sure? i will check pads tomorrow in any case, i only thought it may be SBC issue through what i have read ,thanks again for your reply.
  7. STEc74

Hi, Not been on here for a while, i have a problem with sbc system on my sl350/ r230 the dash reeds service brake visit workshop, i was wondering if any body could give me some info on what can be done to reset the system , my son purchased a reset kit obd which i tried , fault went out but...

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom