Search results

1. G

W204 v W205

I was sceptical too (1.0) until I drove it. For certain, when we get back to pre lockdown traffic and im behind someone doing 50 I might have to think twice before going for that overtake, but empty roads in the opposite direction more often or not dicate the oppertunity. For what I'm doing day...
  2. G

W204 v W205

27000 Miles later and we've parted company. I elected to cut some costs out of my life and this was it. TBH I was a bit gutted when it went. It settled in nicely and I got used to the ride. Averaged 53 Mpg over the whole period and eaked 69 Mpg on a run back from Belgium. A class act - somebody...
  3. G

The "Wheres my car gone" mystery

So, its almost 3 years since i picked up my W205 from MB Newbury. Traded in my 61 plate C180 CGI facelift W204, Obsidian Black with just under 80k on the clock. Brand new MOT, nothing wrong with it, in fact, i actually said no to the W205 deal before relenting over a coffee and commiting myself...
  4. G

Honda Jazz - The elderlys best kept secret?

MX5 -NB shes had it 16 years from new, and its the other vehicle that I didnt mention in my situation. Accidentally stamped on the accelerator whilst on hold and still in reverse. Went up the drive at a rate of knots, Pinned it to the garage wall. Ive paid for the repair to avoid a write off...
  5. G

For another view - My Wife hates it. She simply hasnt got beyond my own day 1 thoughts, and never will. It could have a vibrating seat and she still wouldnt have one.
  6. G

Ok, so I pranged the C - and drove it into my wifes car, which pushed it into the garage...Somehow I survived, and the car is now in the bodyshop. Wonder what i'll get (this time) I thought? Imagine my utter disgust to be handed an 18 Plate Honda Jazz in orange. - Visions of being harassed by...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom